2 tubes (24 oz) Reduced Fat Jimmy Dean Sausage
shredded cheddar cheese - 1.5 packages (about 3 cups)
8 oz container fat free cream cheese
Heart Smart Bisquick - 3 cups
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put bisquick in the bottom of a very large (but microwave-safe) bowl.
2) Put sausage in next, followed by shredded cheese, and cream cheese.
3) Microwave for approx 45 secs, or until cheese is slightly softened. This will make it easier to mix.
4) Dig in with your hand and mix, mix, mix. It will take a while to get all the bisquick incorporated. Once incorporated, mix another minute just to make sure!
5) With a kitchen scale, measure out .7 oz portions. I think these make the best size, and it's what the calories/serving is based on.
6) Press each portion in your hands, then roll into balls and place on cookie sheets lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
7) Bake for 22 mins, until golden brown.
|Click here for a larger view of the yummi-ness!|
This recipe made 80 balls. Each ball:
Calories - 56
Carbs - 3